|Product Name ||Alcohol Wet Wipes |
|Material ||Non-woven Spunlace |
|Color ||White |
|Size ||14x18cm |
|Weight ||40sm (Optional) |
|Certification ||ISO/CE/FDA/MSDS/SGS/BSCI |
1.This kind wet wipe was designed for make-up removal;
2.Special Formulation for remove impurities and make up effectively;
3.Alcohol free and gentle for all skin types;
4.Keep your skin clean and refreshed anytime, anywhere;
5.Convenience to use at home and when travelling.
1. Every time you take out the 75% alcohol disinfecting wipes, please seal the package in time. If you use it continuously, please close the package after use.
2. Can not be reused to avoid cross infection.
3. JOBY alcohol disinfecting wipes are disinfected for external use, avoid eating, and need to be kept out of the reach of children.
4. If it comes into contact with eyes, please rinse with water.
5. Avoid long-term storage after opening and use, and use it as soon as possible.
Alcohol Wipes at Thomas Scientific
Alcohol Wipes found in: General Purpose Disposable 70% Isopropyl Alcohol ... These wipes feature a high concentration of IPA with pure polyester for tough wet
What's the best way to clean your phone of coronavirus
14 Apr 2020 — Alcohol wet wipes, UV sanitisers, soap and water – the pros and cons. The virus that causes Covid-19 can remain on glass, metal and plastic for
Biore Alcoholic Wet Wipes |
Buy online BIORE ALCOHOLIC WET WIPES with discounted price 15.0. Check ALCOHOLIC WET WIPES lowest price, deals, product info and other cheap Wet
Results 1 - 16 of 2000+ — Care Touch Alcohol Prep Pads, Medium 2-Ply - 400 Wipes ... Wet Ones 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Kills 99.99% of Germs, Wipes,
Wet Tissue with 75% Alcohol - Bag of 100 Packs
75% Alcohol. Individually wrapped, convenient to use. Wipe Size: 148 x 215mm
Alcohol Disinfectant Wipes - Alcohol Based Disinfectant Wipes
Packaging Type: Hand Sanitizing Wet Wipes. Brand: Hypuz. Alcohol Content %: 71 - 80. uses: Hypuz Hand Sanitizing Kills 99.99% of all bacteria, microbes and
70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes, Alcohol Wipes ...
Sometimes these seem a bit dry, so I just pour some extra Isopropyl Alcohol (very inexpensive locally) in the tub to keep them moist. I am able to clean and